5 Tips for your first meeting with a potential life insurance agent or advisor
Eric has an extensive background in content marketing and professional writing. He loves to write about personal finance and life insurance issues for the Lifenotes blog because he enjoys the challenge of making complicated topics fun for readers! Eric also covers community outreach initiatives.
You may also like
- Are you planning to renovate your home?
- How to deal when your partner makes more money than you
- We’re expecting! How do we plan our finances?
- Book review – The Opposite of Spoiled
- Pro Series: Why you need to plan ahead for Social Security
- 10 Fun and free things you can do with your kids this summer
- Scholarship success: Meet the McDonalds!
- Have you started saving for retirement yet?
- Should I take out a debt consolidation loan?
- The three parts you need to build your insurance safety net
- Foresters rebrands to Foresters Financial
- Scholarship success: Thomas Nuzzi treasures family
- Graduating high school? Tips to make college more affordable
- Head to head: Term Life Insurance vs. Mortgage Insurance
- Doing more! Soggy volunteers finish playground