5 Tips for your first meeting with a potential life insurance agent or advisor
Eric has an extensive background in content marketing and professional writing. He loves to write about personal finance and life insurance issues for the Lifenotes blog because he enjoys the challenge of making complicated topics fun for readers! Eric also covers community outreach initiatives.
You may also like
- Kids have a BLAST learning life skills
- Estate planning – not just for the wealthy
- Scholarship success: Katelyn Greer is doing more!
- You too can raise a ‘blue chip’ kid – An interview with David Bianchi
- Procrastination solutions: Start investing like an adult!
- Check yourself before you wreck yourself: The importance of disability and critical illness insurance
- Doing more! Volunteers help families prepare for emergencies
- Should you make your “starter” home your forever-home?
- 5 ways spending can send you on a guilt trip
- When are you planning to buy life insurance?
- Millennials – 3 reasons not to take money from your parents
- Playing with numbers: Looking back at 10 years of playground builds!
- Starting a relationship with a life insurance agent or advisor
- Debb Williams: Discussing the importance of life insurance
- Scholarship Success: Oliver Butterworth keeps the beat