5 Tips for your first meeting with a potential life insurance agent or advisor
Eric has an extensive background in content marketing and professional writing. He loves to write about personal finance and life insurance issues for the Lifenotes blog because he enjoys the challenge of making complicated topics fun for readers! Eric also covers community outreach initiatives.
You may also like
- What is values-based budgeting and how can I start doing it?
- Procrastination solutions: Getting started with life insurance
- 5 steps to developing a retirement plan in your twenties
- Tips to keep your credit cards under control
- How to create a budget you can actually stick to
- Is it time to ask mom and dad these ten questions?
- How to start a relationship with a life insurance agent
- Investing 101 for young adults: The basics
- Life insurance is more common than you think!
- 6 reasons you shouldn’t be afraid of your finances
- Family Treasure – The Thomas Nuzzi story
- Life insurance can help you protect your family
- Consider term insurance to protect your mortgage
- Busted! 8 Myths about life insurance
- Kids have a BLAST learning life skills