Jenn has a background in partner management and content marketing. She loves to tell stories through a variety of mediums including blog articles, videos and media materials. Jenn covers community outreach and personal finance topics. She enjoys putting a personal spin on her articles to help make finance topics relatable – while still educational!
You may also like
- Scholarship success: Helping kids reach their peak
- Do we need to merge finances once we’re married?
- 7 tips for a stress-free tax season
- Doing more! You’re never too old to start volunteering
- How to handle unexpected life insurance application questions
- How fast should I try to pay off my student debt?
- Estate planning – not just for the wealthy
- Start volunteering as a family!
- Meet Bob Ross – “The Connector”
- Grown children and aging parents – budgeting tips for Boomers
- Doing more! Volunteers help families prepare for emergencies
- How does credit card spending impact my credit score?
- What do students think? Foresters scholarship survey results!
- How to start a relationship with a life insurance agent
- Quiz – How do you compare financially to other Canadian Millennials?