Jenn has a background in partner management and content marketing. She loves to tell stories through a variety of mediums including blog articles, videos and media materials. Jenn covers community outreach and personal finance topics. She enjoys putting a personal spin on her articles to help make finance topics relatable – while still educational!
You may also like
- 10 simple ways to improve your financial outlook in 2016
- How to start a relationship with a life insurance agent
- RESPs and retirement – budgeting tips for Gen-Xers
- 5 Simple Ways To Make Doing Your Taxes Less Of A Drag
- What to do if you haven’t saved enough for your child’s tuition
- Why I pay my kids to do household chores
- 5 ways emotions may be sabotaging your financial success
- Why would I get life insurance if it’s not mandatory?
- Doing more! Stealing the focus back from the thieves
- How do I build an emergency fund when I keep having emergencies?
- Renting vs. buying: The pros and cons you need to consider
- How to prepare to buy your first home
- Scholarship Success: Heroes dressing up as heroes
- 5 Tips for your first meeting with a potential life insurance agent or advisor
- Millennials – 3 reasons not to take money from your parents