Quiz – How do you compare financially to other Canadian Millennials?
Try more of our fun quizzes:
- Survey: How much money do you have saved in your savings account: GoBankingRates, 2016
- source: https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/01/canadian-millennials-winning/423510/
- Source: source: http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/millennials-have-more-spending-power-than-parents-did-but-also-more-debt-1.2644833
- Source: Insurance Barometer Study. LIMRA and Life Happens 2016
- Source: http://business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/family-finance/millennial-money/millennials-are-avoiding-credit-cards-and-its-doing-them-no-favours
414880 CAN (03/17)
<p>Interested in learning more about our products and services? Visit us at foresters.com</p>
You may also like
- Scholarship Success: Oliver Butterworth keeps the beat
- Is it time to ask mom and dad these ten questions?
- Millennials – 3 reasons not to take money from your parents
- RESPs and retirement – budgeting tips for Gen-Xers
- Procrastination solutions: Start investing like an adult!
- Community Matters: The amazingly small heroes
- 10 characters you’ll meet at a playground build
- Is the Canadian Home Buyers’ Plan for you?
- Renting vs. buying: The pros and cons you need to consider
- The great Foresters Financial scholarship search 2017!
- Three things to do the year before you buy your first home
- Doing more! Soggy volunteers finish playground
- What is values-based budgeting and how can I start doing it?
- Pro Series: Understanding the different types of investment risk
- You too can raise a ‘blue chip’ kid – An interview with David Bianchi