Jenn has a background in partner management and content marketing. She loves to tell stories through a variety of mediums including blog articles, videos and media materials. Jenn covers community outreach and personal finance topics. She enjoys putting a personal spin on her articles to help make finance topics relatable – while still educational!
You may also like
- Scholarship Success: A tale of two tunes
- What to do if you haven’t saved enough for your child’s tuition
- Start volunteering as a family!
- Doing more! You’re never too old to start volunteering
- Grown children and aging parents – budgeting tips for Boomers
- Procrastination solutions: Getting started with life insurance
- Scholarship success: Katelyn Greer is doing more!
- Get your financial house in order
- Quiz – How do you compare financially to other Canadian Millennials?
- Scholarship Success: Heroes dressing up as heroes
- How To Have A Successful Money Talk With A Family Member
- What do students think? Foresters scholarship survey results!
- 6 reasons you shouldn’t be afraid of your finances
- Check yourself before you wreck yourself: The importance of disability and critical illness insurance
- 5 Simple Ways To Make Doing Your Taxes Less Of A Drag