Jenn has a background in partner management and content marketing. She loves to tell stories through a variety of mediums including blog articles, videos and media materials. Jenn covers community outreach and personal finance topics. She enjoys putting a personal spin on her articles to help make finance topics relatable – while still educational!
You may also like
- Kids have a BLAST learning life skills
- Doing more! You’re never too old to start volunteering
- Seven travel tips for parents on a budget
- How New Chelsea Elementary students solve a problem
- What’s the difference between term and whole life insurance?
- Decade by decade: Five life insurance perks for couples
- We’re expecting! How do we plan our finances?
- Weddings on a budget: Tips for a memorable and affordable wedding day
- Searching for your soul mate (financial advisor edition!)
- Are you about to buy too much house? How to avoid becoming “house poor”
- Six insightful ways to cope with your adult kids moving back in
- Why you should think about making a will
- Here comes the Sun…Youth Community Garden
- Thank you to our dedicated volunteers!
- Community Matters: The playful problem!