<p>Jenn has a background in partner management and content marketing. She loves to tell stories through a variety of mediums including blog articles, videos and media materials. Jenn covers community outreach and personal finance topics. She enjoys putting a personal spin on her articles to help make finance topics relatable – while still educational!</p>
You may also like
- Scholarship success: Curtain calling for Adam Corrigan Holowitz
- I’m great with money! Why do I need a financial advisor?
- 5 things learned by Canadian Millennials about personal finance
- How a party can be therapeutic
- Tony’s night on the street
- Thinking of getting life insurance?
- Do we need to merge finances once we’re married?
- How to prepare to buy your first home
- In a bridal party? Six tips to recover from an expensive wedding season
- How do you volunteer in your local community?
- How To Have A Successful Money Talk With A Family Member
- Thank you to our volunteers
- 5 ways emotions may be sabotaging your financial success
- Renting vs. buying: The pros and cons you need to consider
- Saving for college: How to make your educational goals a reality