Jenn has a background in partner management and content marketing. She loves to tell stories through a variety of mediums including blog articles, videos and media materials. Jenn covers community outreach and personal finance topics. She enjoys putting a personal spin on her articles to help make finance topics relatable – while still educational!
You may also like
- How do I build an emergency fund when I keep having emergencies?
- Investing 101 for young adults: The basics
- 5 Simple Ways To Make Doing Your Taxes Less Of A Drag
- Doing more! Soggy volunteers finish playground
- Scholarship Success: Oliver Butterworth keeps the beat
- Starting a relationship with a life insurance agent or advisor
- Procrastination solutions: How to (finally) start saving for your child’s education
- Life insurance is more common than you think!
- Searching for your soul mate (financial advisor edition!)
- Why is my tax refund always so small?
- Busted! 8 Myths about life insurance
- How a party can be therapeutic
- Volunteering as a family offers benefits today and tomorrow
- Tips for finally getting that big raise in 2017!
- The great Foresters Financial scholarship search 2017!