What does it mean to be part of a community? From farm to table, watch the amazing transformation of this volunteer garden!
Jenn has a background in partner management and content marketing. She loves to tell stories through a variety of mediums including blog articles, videos and media materials. Jenn covers community outreach and personal finance topics. She enjoys putting a personal spin on her articles to help make finance topics relatable – while still educational!
You may also like
- Millennials – 3 reasons not to take money from your parents
- Why I pay my kids to do household chores
- Scholarship success: Alicia Torello cultivates community
- How to introduce money basics to your kids
- Why you should think about making a will
- Couples and money: Top 5 fight-starting behaviors
- What to do if you haven’t saved enough for your child’s tuition
- Community Matters: We’ll always be neighbors
- How to handle unexpected life insurance application questions
- What do students think? Foresters scholarship survey results!
- 7 signs you’re ready to be your own boss
- Doing more! Soggy volunteers finish playground
- Start volunteering as a family!
- Quiz – What’s your financial personality?
- Scholarship success: Thomas Nuzzi treasures family