What does it mean to be part of a community? From farm to table, watch the amazing transformation of this volunteer garden!
Jenn has a background in partner management and content marketing. She loves to tell stories through a variety of mediums including blog articles, videos and media materials. Jenn covers community outreach and personal finance topics. She enjoys putting a personal spin on her articles to help make finance topics relatable – while still educational!
You may also like
- Have you started saving for retirement yet?
- 7 tips for a stress-free tax season
- Are you planning to renovate your home?
- 7 signs you’re ready to be your own boss
- Resolutions: 10 simple ways to improve your financial outlook next year
- Pro Series: Understanding the different types of investment risk
- In a bridal party? Six tips to recover from an expensive wedding season
- Starting a relationship with a life insurance agent or advisor
- I’m great with money! Why do I need a financial advisor?
- We help our members do more!
- Investing 101 for young people part 2: Getting started!
- 5 money questions you’re too embarrassed to ask
- Book review – Blue Chip Kids
- Signs your emotions are controlling your spending
- 5 ways emotions may be sabotaging your financial success