What does it mean to be part of a community? For the teachers, parents and students at New Chelsea Elementary it meant coming together to find a playful solution to a problem!
Jenn has a background in partner management and content marketing. She loves to tell stories through a variety of mediums including blog articles, videos and media materials. Jenn covers community outreach and personal finance topics. She enjoys putting a personal spin on her articles to help make finance topics relatable – while still educational!
You may also like
- What to do if you haven’t saved enough for your child’s tuition
- Is online shopping making me vulnerable to identity theft?
- Should you make your “starter” home your forever-home?
- 5 financially savvy New Year’s resolutions
- Should you rent or buy? Four reasons to keep renting
- Here comes the Sun…Youth Community Garden
- Renting vs. buying: The pros and cons you need to consider
- Scholarship success: Alicia Torello cultivates community
- Protect your earning potential
- Your top 5 life insurance questions answered
- How to introduce money basics to your kids
- It’s Life Insurance Awareness Month!
- I do! I do! The money discussion you need to have before the wedding
- What’s the difference between term and whole life insurance?
- 7 questions to ask before buying your first home