What does it mean to be part of a community? For the teachers, parents and students at New Chelsea Elementary it meant coming together to find a playful solution to a problem!
Jenn has a background in partner management and content marketing. She loves to tell stories through a variety of mediums including blog articles, videos and media materials. Jenn covers community outreach and personal finance topics. She enjoys putting a personal spin on her articles to help make finance topics relatable – while still educational!
You may also like
- Is online shopping making me vulnerable to identity theft?
- Community Matters: The playful problem!
- Procrastination solutions: How to (finally) start saving for your child’s education
- Procrastination solutions: Getting started with life insurance
- Scholarship success: Alicia Torello cultivates community
- What do students think? Foresters scholarship survey results!
- How to introduce money basics to your kids
- Community Matters: The amazingly small heroes
- Head to head: Life insurance vs. mortgage insurance
- Investing 101 for young people part 2: Getting started!
- Bringing back play to Schiller Way
- Scholarship success: Curtain calling for Adam Corrigan Holowitz
- Scholarship success: Thomas Nuzzi treasures family
- How does credit card spending impact my credit score?
- Searching for your soul mate (financial advisor edition!)