What does it mean to be part of a community? For these Michigan residents it means lending a hand when things get tough.
Jenn has a background in partner management and content marketing. She loves to tell stories through a variety of mediums including blog articles, videos and media materials. Jenn covers community outreach and personal finance topics. She enjoys putting a personal spin on her articles to help make finance topics relatable – while still educational!
You may also like
- Doing more! Volunteers help families prepare for emergencies
- Weddings on a budget: Tips for a memorable and affordable wedding day
- Quiz – What’s your financial personality?
- Are you planning to renovate your home?
- I’m great with money! Why do I need a financial advisor?
- 6 reasons you shouldn’t be afraid of your finances
- Have you started saving for retirement yet?
- Community Matters: Farm to table
- How to handle unexpected life insurance application questions
- How to prepare to buy your first home
- Couples and money: Top 5 fight-starting behaviors
- Thank you to our dedicated volunteers!
- Is it time to ask mom and dad these ten questions?
- Why would I get life insurance if it’s not mandatory?
- We’re expecting! How do we plan our finances?