What does it mean to be part of a community? For these Michigan residents it means lending a hand when things get tough.
Jenn has a background in partner management and content marketing. She loves to tell stories through a variety of mediums including blog articles, videos and media materials. Jenn covers community outreach and personal finance topics. She enjoys putting a personal spin on her articles to help make finance topics relatable – while still educational!
You may also like
- 10 things you should bring to playground build day
- Procrastination solutions: Getting started with life insurance
- Scholarship success: Getting daddy out of the delivery room
- How to prepare to buy your first home
- 5 ways emotions may be sabotaging your financial success
- Why is my tax refund always so small?
- Doing more! The playground that took 80 years to build
- How we “do more”: Our employees say it best!
- Here comes the Sun…Youth Community Garden
- Should you rent or buy? Four reasons to keep renting
- Procrastination solutions: How to (finally) start saving for your child’s education
- You too can raise a ‘blue chip’ kid – An interview with David Bianchi
- 7 tips for a stress-free tax season
- Scholarship success: Alicia Torello cultivates community
- Protect your earning potential