Playing with numbers: Looking back at 10 years of playground builds!
Jenn has a background in partner management and content marketing. She loves to tell stories through a variety of mediums including blog articles, videos and media materials. Jenn covers community outreach and personal finance topics. She enjoys putting a personal spin on her articles to help make finance topics relatable – while still educational!
You may also like
- I’m great with money! Why do I need a financial advisor?
- What to do if you haven’t saved enough for your child’s tuition
- Millennials – 3 reasons not to take money from your parents
- Why your workplace life insurance plan just isn’t enough
- Pro Series: What is asset allocation and how does it work?
- Investing 101 for young adults: The basics
- I do! I do! The money discussion you need to have before the wedding
- Pro Series: The “dollar cost averaging” strategy explained
- Pro Series: Why you need to plan ahead for Social Security
- Couples and money: Top 5 fight-starting behaviors
- Life insurance is more common than you think!
- 6 reasons you shouldn’t be afraid of your finances
- Here comes the Sun…Youth Community Garden
- Bringing back play to Schiller Way
- Community Matters: The amazingly small heroes